Monday, September 19

Folk Magazine is Here

Pin It

I was so thrilled to come home from the Mes Amis Vintage Show on Saturday to find my big box of Folk Magazine sitting on my porch. While I was disappointed it wasn't available to share with my friends at the show, its still available for sale here on my blog..chock full of goodness from a story from my friends at Barn House (Washington), Saffron & Genevieve (Santa Cruz), and even a story on Napa, my favorite place; plus hubbys favorite, the recipes from our young editor Ben's Aunt June. This magazine is surprisingly bigger than I expected but not filled with a bunch of ads. I was totally impressed and cannot wait to share!!!

For those of you that pre-ordered, expect your issue to go out tomorrow!!

Best,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a great time on Saturday. All your hard work made Mes Amis a huge success. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the photo's of the fun day!
    no pressure..... I am sure you need a nap:)
    congrat's on a your success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, can't wait to get my copy!!!!!

    Ditto what Betsy said!!

    xxoo
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your message. Means alot that you took the time!