Thursday, February 9

Blog Share from my Daughter @ The Shadows of Glitter

Pin It Once a month, my daughter and I join our Gypsy Sisters for our monthly gathering and sharing event. Here is my daughters posting of this months meeting...I was fascinated and will someday learn to be a tinner..I was enthtralled by the sport!!

The Gypsy Traders Meeting - The History of Tin Making

The Gypsy Traders is a group of women that gather together once a month and visit and talk to one another, the Gypsy's also have speakers that show there collections of their antique treasures. My mom joined the Gypsy's in 2009 and invited me to join in 2010. My mom and I enjoy it very much! We love hearing all the stories and seeing all the items from the past. Here are some pictures from our latest meeting!~
The Gypsy Traders is not open to the public.

   Our guest speaker this month was Bill Brown one of the last 300 US Tinners in the country today. He spoke to us lady's about the history of tin and tinmaking.  He brought along with him, his amazing collection of tin from Colonial Times thru Today...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your message. Means alot that you took the time!