Saturday, April 7

A HUGE CONGRATS TO THE MES AMIS VENDORS!!!!

Pin It The show is coming and I am finishing up the final details of the event! I am really excited and with a beautiful sunny day this Easter weekend, and amazing shows across the country this past week/weekend, its hard to not feel like SHOW SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!!

The latest issue of Flea Market Style brought us a tremendous honor - Mes Amis was voted one of the best vintage sales from Coast-to-Coast by the readers of Flea Market Style Magazine!!!
This show, I promise not to disappoint!!! I have amazing dealers to share with you and cannot wait to post!!! Many of your favorite vendors will be joining us - as new vendors, as collaborators with others, maybe even in secret as a customer....But they will all be HERE AT MES AMIS!!!

Stay tuned for my next blog with our show line-up!!!

Best,

1 comment:

Thanks so much for sharing your message. Means alot that you took the time!