Sunday, August 12

Pin It
This past spring, I started hearing buzz about Second Shout Out. I wasn't sure what it was. I heard it was going to be a store of some type, a collective, and then...as time past, I found out it was going to be on-line. I had heard the buzz from lots of fantastic vendors, my friends Robin of Lipstick Gypsy,  Scarlett at Saffron & Genevieve (Santa Cruz, CA) and Debra Hall at Debra Hall Lifestyle (Santa Monica, CA) for example. Well the store finally launched this past week and I am so excited to finally share it. Its a great on-line collective featuring hand picked vintage and vintage-inspired pieces that we all love - including homes and cars!!! Check it out! My friends at Folk and Remnants of the Past are partners in this venture which means they are sharing in the buzz from the frontlines! ***
{online} Second Shout Out Marketplace
{facebook} Second Shout Out Facebook

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your message. Means alot that you took the time!